Evaluation criteria and premium
The main factors affecting the insurance conditions: the type of suretyship, the insurance amount, the insurance object, the insurance period, the company's financial condition, the nature of business operations, the company's experience.
Documents required for the assessment of the indemnification risk and conclusion of the insurance contract:
- Questionnaire form for suretyship insurance;
- Financial statements (balance sheet and profit (loss) statement) – copies of statements for the last two years and financial data for the current year’s operations (3, 6 or 9 months);
- Copy of the terms of the tendering procedure or the Company’s contract concluded between the Insurer and the Insured;
- Copy of the certificate of delivery and acceptance (for the Maintenance suretyship insurance);
- Other documentation required by the Insurer.